Wednesday 20 June 2012

If I Were... A Romantic Movie



:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

(I know I said I was going to post this on Monday But I have been unfortunately very unwell and extremely busy so I'm putting it up today. I hope you don't mind)

So this is the first of my “If I were…” posts. (If you're not aware of what this is about then come and find out HERE) And, my first one is going to be based on the initial thought that sparked this whole idea, which was a Romantic Film! I’m so excited at this precise moment, it is UNBELIEVABLE!

So, here it goes (just copy and edit the following):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I were… A Romantic Movie
I’d be “The End of the Affair” Starring Ralph Fiennes, Julianne Moore and Stephen Rea.

Description:
The movie is based on The End of the Affair, a 1951 British novel by Graham Greene. It is set in London during and after the World War II. The main characters are Maurice Bendrix (Ralph Fiennes), Henry Miles (Stephen Rea) & Sarah Miles (Julianne Moore). The story is centred on Betrayal, Obsession, Hate & most importantly Love.

Reasons for my choice:
I chose “The End of the Affair” because the moment I watched it I was touched. I’m not normally the one to watch romances but this just captivated me. Even though it’s just a film it was very close to reality for me. I found it very sincere. And even though the film is based around a love affair and betrayal, I believe the illustration of love in the story is very true in regards to real-life. Everything about this film, the setting, and the characters was just perfect. Ahhh, if only I was there. And the music, my lord is it mesmerising, it literally made me want to fall in love with LOVE!

So, that’s me. Now it’s your turn…

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

1 comment:

  1. Thankies for tagging me on Twitter for this one :) My post can be found here: http://www.theminimesandme.com/2012/07/if-i-were-romantic-movie-meme.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...