Sunday, 2 September 2012

♥ August Highlights ♥


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

The last month has been full of Ups and Downs for me, but still I thought I’d do a post on my August Highlights. Since I’ve have done it for the month of July which was the first time (if you haven’t read it yet come and have a look by clicking HERE), I’ve noticed how the post alone has helped at times when I’ve felt low. Just looking at the pictures makes me smile. So, I though this a very good idea as doing a post on the good moments of the month makes me not dwell on the negative things so much and appreciate the positive things!

So, here are my August Highlights:

:: August Highlights ::
♥Little Pregnancy Shopping (click HERE to read about my haul)♥ ♥Baked Chocolate-Chip Cookies with my Wild Child♥ ♥Had fun applying henna on my sister after so such a long time♥ ♥My Dessert Table for Eid Ul-Fitr 2012♥ ♥The ghost that haunts my life♥ ♥My Wild Child’s obsession with the Gruffalo (click HERE to read the post I did on it)♥ ♥A celebration cake for my little sister as she did great in her GCSE exams♥ ♥My pregnancy craving of the month: Timeout♥ ♥My new gadget: Kewood KMIX Hand Mixer♥

That’s my August Highlights, what were yours? Please share them.

That’s all for now,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...