Monday 1 October 2012

37th Week: Very Weak


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:
I know my 37th Week Update is a few days overdue, but I’ve been poorly as usual and I haven’t been able do much rather than stay in bed over the last week. Anyway, here is a quick diary of my 37th week which I’ve spent feeling very weak.
As I’ve already posted, the beginning of my 37th week started off with me leaving the hospital last Sunday. After a horrible experience in the hospital I thought I might start feeling better once I got home but as I hit the next few days things just got worse! Over the week I started to feel really weak, I haven’t been able to sleep more than two-three hours a day due to chronic pain and my tummy just feels really big and heavy. I now also suffer from chronic, agonising, killing musculoskeletal pain (the list of words can just go on! The pain is on upper right-side of my back and it’s not constant but it attacks me a few times a day and when it does I feel no relief, nothing helps, and I can’t stay in one position for more than a second!
My 37th week has been very emotional as well. Emotional due the pain I’ve been feeling. I’ve been finding it quite hard to control my tears and control feeling depressed about how I can’t do much. I do hope this doesn’t go on for any longer as I really don’t like feeling like this. I really want to enjoy the last few remaining days of my pregnancy.
My unborn sprog has been very, very, very active and at times so active that he/she has been causing me a lot of discomfort. My midwife has told me that everything seems to be perfect in regards to my unborn sprog’s heart-beat rate, the size of my tummy and the position of the little monkey!
So, that’s my 37th week, how is/was your 37th week and what did you get up to?
Until next time,
:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...