Tuesday 25 September 2012

I'M FULL-TERM!!!


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:
With all that’s has gone on in last week, I actually have just noticed that I’M FULL-TERM! Yes, FULL-TERM. And this means that my unborn sprog could be making his/her entrance anytime now.
When my midwife first told me that that the thirty-seventh week is considered to be Full-Term pregnancy, I didn’t understand why my due date is set three weeks later. But, now I do and I’m just going to tell you in case you don’t know what is meant by full-term or are wondering the same thing I did “why is the due date set three weeks later?”
When a pregnant woman reaches her thirty-seventh week, her baby is considered Full-Term even though she has three weeks till her due date, and that is because if she goes into labour after she reaches her thirty-seventh week the baby’s lungs I'm most cases will be mature enough to adjust to life outside the womb but in some cases some babies need more time.
So, yes I’m Full-Term and with all the physical difficulties I’ve suffered so far in this pregnancy I’m so glad I’ve reached Full-Term with my unborn sprog all healthy.
Well, that’s all for now so until next time,
:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...