Sunday 22 April 2012

14th Week: Announcement


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

My 12th Week has become my 14th and I'm finding it a little strange. I know it’s only two weeks difference but I don’t like change when it comes to certain things, or it just might be me being strange!

From the two scans I have had in the last 7 days, I know that my bubble baby is growing fine and quick. I can already feel the baby move. But, the sprog is not alone in growing big, my bump is becoming massive! I'm already feeling really heavy and my hip feels like it’s going to break. I can’t find a comfortable position for sleeping. Tried all sorts!
I'm going to go see the GP to discuss these problems and see if there’s any solution. But, I doubt it.

I was waiting till I was twelve weeks to announce my pregnancy openly to all my friends and family. Only Umar, his dad and People involved in my medical care knew that I'm pregnant from when I first found out. Within the last few days I've told most people and as thrilled as everyone was, they where more upset about why I announced it now,  at 14 Weeks and not when I was 12 weeks.
Now, can you understand how frustrating it was to tell the reason behind that to each person that asked?

That’s it for so until next time,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Tara *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...