Sunday 29 April 2012

15th Week: Morning sickness


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

When I was pregnant with Umar, morning sickness greeted me when I was around twelve weeks and didn’t leave until I was around 22 weeks. It was horrible. So, I've been dreading it this time.  Prior to the last few days I believed I was free from it, because the advice  is that if you don’t get morning sickness when you’re about twelve to thirteen weeks, then you most likely won’t suffer from it at all. But, No I've been condemned to feeling queasy, nauseas and carrying a bucket around with me!

Following up the physical issues that rose last week, I went to see my GP a few days ago. And as I had already guessed there wasn’t much that can be done, except for offering me stronger pain relief but I refused it as the medication can result in affecting the baby neurologically.

The little sprog is moving more and more. It feels like martial art training is taking place in my womb. If I was due before the 2012 Olympics then I would have expected a Taekwondo Gold medal for the little fighter.

That’s this week for you,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...