Saturday 12 May 2012

17th Week: Online Window Shopping


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

Online Window Shopping has been my latest hobby. I've been looking at a variety of things, from baby stuff to hospital bag necessities etc. I get hypnotised by idea and I become momentarily addicted. When I find one thing I like, I think of something else I “need” to look at. When I think about it afterwards I feel so ridiculous, not for doing it but for the hours I spend doing it.

Other than Lazing about and spending a few hours window shopping online, I've had quite an eventful week. With a few appointments, lots of cooking etc.

On Wednesday, the health visitor made a visit, just to see how I was getting on and if there’s anyway she could help me. Then, on yesterday I my first appointment with the Case-load midwife appointment.

Through-out the week I've had a few cooking adventures, some new and some re-visits. Here are pictures of some of things I Cooked Up:


Well, that’s all for now,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...