Saturday 26 May 2012

19th Week: Realisation


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:


Here are five interesting facts about my nineteenth week:

  • My nineteenth week began by me realising that the element of surprise and uncertainty pregnancy holds clashed with my O.C.D in regards to being organised, planned and prepped. If you'd like to read more about this Click Here.
  • Spent a lovely time shopping, but any future plans of going shopping on foot is a NO, NO. Because… ME + JOINT HYPERMOBILTY SYNDROME +PREGNANCY +SHOPPING ON FOOT =CONSTANT DEHYDRATION + HYPERVENTALATION +SUBLUXATING JOINTS= A&E
  • The post is my new BFF! I’ve received lots of love from him this week even though I paid and ordered all of it myself! I received My First Glossy Box, Stuff for the baby etc. Click on the underlined links if you want to read more about what I got,

  • I’M IN LOVE, I’M IN LOVE OH I’M IN LOVE WITH DUCK! I ate DUCK for the first time yesterday and it was delicious so delicious that I can’t wait to eat it again.
  • Now my little sprog has been very active this week, at times I imagine it to be riding BUMPER CARS inside me! Yes bashing around my pelvic region like it breaking itself out got me so worried that I called my midwife to find out if it’s normal. And yes, it’s not just normal but very healthy to be doing so. But that’s not the so much interesting part, this is, I’m pretty sure that at times, I can see my belly pulse and I’m thinking it’s the baby’s heartbeat. I can even feel it when I put my hands over my belly and and it's very constant and regular for a minute or so then it disappears. Very Weird!!! Has it happened to you? If so please help me from driving myself nuts by telling me about your experience in the comment box.

 Now that was my week, how was yours? Tell me what you got up to and what where the highlights of the week by commenting below.


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

1 comment:

  1. Hello there,

    There is an email subscription link on the sidebar "follow by email", just under social media icons.

    Kind Regards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...