Thursday 31 May 2012

20 Week Routine Scan


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:


Yes, I had my 20 week Routine scan yesterday! And Al-hamdulillah (all thanks to Allah), everything was fine. I chose not to to find out the sex or about any abnormalities, so everything went as expected. The only thing i didn't expect was how long it was the scan was going to take!

My appointment was for 9.40am and I was seen around 9.50am and by the the time I left the examiners room an hour had passed! But I just assumed that's the procedure.

If your wondering why i didn't find out about the sex or the abnormalities, well, the reasons are a little complicated and might not sit well with all people. 

I like to do things as naturally as possible, as-long as it's within my bounds and simply put finding out the sex isn't natural to me. I'm not sure about how to explain this in depth without coming across confusing so I'll leave it there. Please don't think i'm against finding out the sex because i'm not it's just my personal preference! 

Now why I didn't find out about the abnormalities: I'm a great believer in God's will & I also believe that God loves his children (young homosapiens that are still to reach puberty) above most other things due to their innocence & purity. So, surely God will protect what is dear to him and he will never give them more than can handle. How i see it is I will accept what ever my lord situation my lord presents me with and if i'm too weak to deal with then I shall ask him for strength!

Well, my fellow chummys I shall leave you to it for now. I have to go food shopping!

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...