Tuesday 22 May 2012

Pregnancy Fruit Size Comparision


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

Well my lovelies, I don't have much for you today as I haven't been too well after a sudden faint attack yesterday. But, while I was browsing through all these baby/pregnancy websites: forums; blogs etc. I came across this very simple but hilarious list. i'm sure most of you darlings have come across it already at some point, but I just had to add it to my "To-Be Informative Blog". Every mother to-be should be able to compare her unborn bubs to something they put in their mouth!








I LOVE food more than most things in life so this was right up my alley, but last week which was my eighteenth, I just couldn't imagine my child as a sweet potato! All I could wonder is sweet potatoes come in the most weirdest sizes and shapes, How is one possibly suppose to compare the child to it?


Anyway let me know what you think about this comparison list & What Comment below with what fruit you are this right now!


So that's all for now,


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...