Saturday 16 June 2012

22nd Week: Utterly Hectic


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

“Utterly Hectic” are the closest words to describe this week. From birthday planning, hospital appointments and visiting my mum everything has been chaotic. I’ve been running around (hypothetically) like a headless chicken. On top the wet and cold weather hasn’t helped being out and about as it just makes it more unsafe for me, slipping with stiff joints and all sorts.

I went to my mum’s last Saturday night and stayed till Tuesday. I had a wonderful time as usual. My lovely sisters made me laugh until my stomach hurt. I went out with my youngest sister on Sunday to eat at TinselTown, If you don’t know what or where TinselTown is click HERE. We firstly went to the wrong place which was my fault, then on our way to the correct place we got lost SEVERAL TIMES and by the time we got to the restaurant we were drenched by the rain! A very exhausting journey but still one of the main highlights of my week J

:: For Strater: Peri Peri Wings, BBQ Wings, Fries & Nachos with Salsa, Guacamole, Sour cream and  Jalapenos . I didn't eat eat all of that alone just in case you're thinking "that's a lot for one" ::
:: My Scrumptious Main: Mixed Grill for 1; 4oz Sirloin Steak, Spicy Chicken Fillet, Juicy Beef Sausage and 3 Lamb Chops served with fries and Salad ::
:: My Delightful Dessert: Banoffee Waffle; Banana slices with toffee sauce served with a generous scoop of Vanilla Ice-Cream :: 

On Tuesday, I decided to take control of my skin and my first spot break out which led me on venture to John Lewis in Westfield, Stratford. Where I invested in the famous LIZ EARL CLEANSE & POLISH STARTER KIT, come and read more about it HERE.

:: Liz Earl Cleanse & Polish Strater Kit ::

While, I was already at a shopping centre I decided to cause myself some more delightful damage by SHOPPING! Yay me. I bought my monster a birthday outfit and some birthday accessories. Then I and my monster had a fabulous lunch at Subways. Yummy, oh how they can take the boring concept of a sandwich and turn it into something so heavenly!

Later on Tuesday, I had an appointment with An Anaesthetist. Which was very interesting, you can read more about it HERE. And since then I have been totally occupied with planning this Birthday!

Honestly, it’s driving me nuts. My wild child’s fourth birthday is only 2 days away and I still haven’t managed to get everything done. I like to be in control and organised and even that hasn’t helped this time. But I have got most of it done. His present is here (phew, that’s one of the main things), his outfit is sorted, now I need to sort out the food shopping and bake the birthday boy's birthday cake!

My little sprog is doing perfecto. Pushing, kicking and doing all the acrobats that it needs to do to be a healthy little monkey. My bump hasn't got much bigger thank my lord but I've been really feeling the weight on my back while standing.

Well, that's my week, how was yours and what have been up to?

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I love the Liz Earle Polish and cloth cleanser - you won't regret getting it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...