Thursday 14 June 2012

A Non-Traditional Breakfast while Birthday Planning


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

My Non-Traditional Breakfast, I know it's not healthy but it couldn't be HELPED!

Yep, it’s my wild child’s fourth birthday this Tuesday and even though my plans are very very small they are still taking a lot of planning.

Initially, I had a planned a Treasure Hunt in our local park with a Picnic lunch to follow, but looking at the weather forecast lately I started having my doubts. So, I’ve decided to have an indoor hunt, then an indoor picnic. Now, you might ask where is all the planning needed when the idea is so simple. Well, you see I have a habit of complicating things. From what food I prepare to how I want the décor e, everything has to be perfect and to the best of my abilities. I just can’t get myself to settle for less or in this case “Simple & Easy”.

My wild child’s seems to just be concerned about his cake, which I’ve made into a challenge for myself. Instead of making my life easy and ordering a nice, pretty cake from our local bakery which is splendid, I have decided I’m going to attempt to make my very first fondant cake! I’m not sure if it’s easy or hard but I know it takes a little bit of skill and as much as I’m confident that I’ll do fine, it just doesn’t seem sensible to attempt this on my son’s birthday. But, try getting my lovely conscious to accept that.

Therefore, the next five days are going to be full of Planning, stress and frustration which obviously to me is the meaning of FUN for this pregnant woman!(I really am starting to believe that I belong in a Looney Bin) I will keep you updated with my Loony plans hoping they will intrigue you, and hopefully I shall share my results with you on Tuesday.

In the meantime, why don’t you share what you have been doing the last few days and how have you been?

So long for now Lovelies (I actually don’t know what that means)

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...