Sunday 24 June 2012

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks Review



:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks


I’ve used Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks for over 4 months now and I must say I’m very disappointed with itL. I still have stretch marks from my first pregnancy and I wasn’t expecting the lotion to do my skin miracles but I did hope it would reduce the appearance of the stretch marks and the annoying itchiness, but it didn’t even though I applied it several times per day.

As for the texture of Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Massage lotion for Stretch Marks, I found it quite thick but I noticed that my skin absorbed it quite quickly and kept it very moisturised which was a pro for me, compared to the normal cocoa butter which takes a rigorous amount of rubbing. I normally love the smell of Cocoa Butter but I found this lotion didn’t smell like the other Cocoa Butter products I’ve smelt so that’s another thing about the lotion I didn’t like.

I think Palmers Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks has a very practical packaging. The pump allows single hand use and I found it to be less messy. I also found the price of £5.39 for a 250ml bottle to be quite reasonable (I bought mine from Boots)

To conclude, I’m quite upset this product didn’t work for me as I personally know a few lovelies it did work for. But, it could just my skin! On the whole it’s not a product I would recommend to anyone as it didn’t make a single difference to my stretch marks, but as usual that’s my personal preference.

Have you used the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks and if you have what did you think of it?

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...