Thursday 21 June 2012

Afternoon Tea with A Birthday Update



:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

Having my Afternoon Tea with A slice of Birthday Cake

Hello my lovelies, I hope you all are well. As I’m having my afternoon tea with a slice of cake, I thought I’ll quickly share a few glimpses of my wild child’s fourth birthday which was on Tuesday.  If you have been reading my posts over the last week you would have realised that I’ve been PREETY occupied with his birthday plans, but due to falling ill on his birthday and everything becoming a bit too much for me to handle, I wasn’t able to carry out all my plans. L


But regardless, I thought I’ll share our little celebration that was wonderful. So, here are a few glimpses of the dessert table:

My Humble Desserts Table

Not your original "Red Velvet Cupcakes", as I had to substitute the Cream Cheese frosting for Butter Cream frosting

Our first attempt at making Sugar Cookies. I'm very proud of myself!

Our first Home-made fondant cake. We even made the star toppers. I know the big yellow star is a LITTLE dodgy but oh well.

Plain & Simple Vanilla Cupcakes with a Butter cream frosting
We tried to make as much as we could from scratch and when I say "we", I mean mean me and my wild child's father. I don't know what I would of done without him!

My wild child loved every little bit of the day from helping us make the birthday to eating a piece that seemed bigger than him! I'm just astonished by the fact that it's already been four years I've been a mother, Oh how time flies by!


Anyhoo, that's all for me today my lovelies. I hope you enjoy your day and stay well.


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...