Monday 4 June 2012

River Island Black Messenger Bag Review



:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:


It’s coming up to two weeks that I’ve been using this bag and I’M LOVING IT! I honestly don’t have anything negative to say about this product as it suits all my needs. I bought this bag because I wanted a bag that was small, light but still big enough to fit my maternity notes and most importantly was a cross body bag. It had to be a cross body bag because I find it very hard to carry totes or shoulder bags when using crutches! And, when I saw this bag and tried it on, it was perfect!

The top of the bag has a zip opening and folds over. As usual it has a zip pocket inside of a reasonable size to fit little bits and bobs (my cards and cash as I don’t carry a purse) and there’s also a mobile phone pocket which fits my iPhone perfectly.

The appearance I find very simple but still very feminine and stylish and the tassels give it the extra flare that makes it stand out. I love the contrasting colours on the bag: Black, Cream & Gold

The quality of the make and material’s I feel are relatively the same to an average bag that you would buy of the high street. Even though it’s light and doesn’t weigh down on my shoulders, it still doesn’t feel like it’s going to flyaway.

At £25.00 a piece I think it’s a great price, so if you’re interested click HERE to visit the River Island website or visit your local store.

So, until next time lovelies this is it. I do hope this review is helpful, even if it’s incy wincy bit!

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...