Friday 15 June 2012

Oh no, I have a PREGNANCY BREAKOUT!


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

The title’s a little exaggerated, I’m not that bothered by it. Regardless, I have my first official spot breakout and that’s my first in my entire span of memory! I don’t have flawless, smooth like butter skin but I do believe that I have nice skin considering that I’ve never had any problems with it other than a few dry patches and the occasional spot. Usually, when these things happen I get happy (does that worry you?), the reason I get happy is because I feel more human than I do regularly. I always have women around me complaining about spots or their nails or something and I’m normally thinking how comes I don’t have that problem. It tends to worry me when it’s a room full of women and I’m the odd one out!

Now hold on, how do I always manage to do this? I always start of by thinking that I’m talking about the scenario on hand then to realise I’m telling another story! Getting back to the title, yes I have a spot break out or broke out or whatever you call it. And, I believe it’s due to this pregnancy. I know pregnancy cause a lot of changes in the skin blah blah blah so it’s reasonable for me to blame it on that. I initially thought my skin would clear up after a few weeks or once my hormones settle but no, instead my forehead looks more and more like a MINEFIELD day by day! So, I decided to take matters into my own hands rather than waiting for nature to take its course. After much triumph and strive I found this:

LIZ EARL CLEANSE & POLISH STARTER KIT


Actually, that’s a lie I didn’t triumph or strive. I just popped into John Lewis. My skin care routine usually involves water, steam baths for my face and moisturiser. Also, occasionally I use a mask. So, when it comes to buying something for my skin I’m quite hesitant and very careful, but this is one product that I’ve heard so many good reviews about that I’m actually convinced that IT DOES THE JOB!

I’m sure a lot of you already know about it and for those of you that don’t, it’s the LIZ EARL CLEANSE & POLISH STARTER KIT. The kit contains 100ml Hot Cloth Cleanser, two muslin clothes and is priced at £14.25. The instructions on using it is very very simple (one of the things I Like most about it), you just pump out the amount you require and apply it over your dry or wet face, then rinse the muslin cloth under hand hot water and then use the muslin cloth to wipe the cleanser off, VOILA! Another wonderful thing about this product is you don’t have to take your make-up off first, it does it for you, which is great for me. It saves me from the tedious job of first taking my make-up off and then washing my face.  I’ve only been using it for a few days and so far the MINEFIELD is still there but my skin feels absolutely wonderful, soft & fresh. But once I’ve used it for a while I do hope to do an in depth review about this thingymabob. If you’re interested in the product please click HERE to head over to the Liz Earl website where you can read more about this product or others in their range.


So, my lovelies how has your skin been during pregnancy, any drastic changes and what’s worked for you? Please share.

I’m off to cook dinner so until next time,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...