Saturday 11 August 2012

30th Week: Preparations!!!


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

Well, this week has been all about making preparations for my unborn sprog. As this is my 30th week my baby should be here with us within ten weeks and for that's not a long time. As much as I can't wait to have him/her with me, only ten weeks to make the remaining of the preparations doesn't seem like enough time.

Anyhow, I've spent this week making preparations for Labour especially preparing my hospital bag. I still haven't got all the essentials but they should be in the post as I've been ordering stuff online throughout the whole week.

I have also been making preparations for Labour by trying to decide on factors regarding my birth plan. I've especially been dwelling on the idea of C-Section come and read about my thoughts on it HERE.

Other than making preparations, my week started of quite blue but eventually I got to mixed colours and now everything's all bright. I had an appointment with my midwife this week and all is well with my unborn sprog.

Well, that's my 30th week. How was yours?


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...