Tuesday 28 August 2012

Pregnancy/Labour related Tele Programs



:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

I just finished watching “The Midwives: Room Service” and I found it so interesting and intriguing. It’s the first time I watched it, to be honest I didn’t know there was such a program until I was just flicking through the channels looking for something to watch. After I finished watching the program, I wondered what other people think of Tele programs that are based on Pregnancy, Labour etc. So, here I am asking you lovelies what you think of them? Entertaining, scary, biased?

I have watched “One Born Every Minute” before and enjoyed that too but what I can’t help wondering is what is the purpose of these programs. Is it to educate people about pregnancy/labour, make us aware of the growing population in this country or just simply entertain us (come on who has a problem with watching cute little babies?)???

I personally found “The Midwives: Room Service” very informative and liked that it’s from the point of the midwives as well as the pregnant women. Honestly, after watching the program I’m actually looking forward to the hospital experience where as it was the part of labour I was dreading. I acknowledge that my hospital labour experience might have no similarities to what I just witnessed in the program but it’s having the experience I’m looking forward to regardless of whether it’s negative or positive.

So, my lovelies what do you think about these programs and do you have any favourites?

Anyway I’m off to eat my dessert; Blackberry & Apple Crumple, so until next time,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...