Wednesday 22 August 2012

31st Week: Busy, Busy, Busy!


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

As my 31st week pregnancy update is long overdue as today is the third day of the thirty-second week, I am not going to keep you waiting. So here is a sum-up of my 31st week.

:: Eid Al-Fitr 2012 ::
My 31st week was very busy. The week started of with making Eid preparations. I was busy preparing food, table settings and buying/packing gifts. As much as I love doing all these things I found it quite hard as I have been feeling really unwell and weak recently. None the less I got all of it done with help from my wild child’s father. The long-awaited Lollibop Festival was towards the end of my 31st week, unfortunately I wasn’t able to go as I decided it wasn’t suitable for me due to the SPD and the recent strike of frequent blackouts. However, my wild child went with his father and my lovely sister and I was still as much excited for my wild child because I knew he was going to be blown away. And he was, he had so much fun that even now four days later he’s still filling my ears in about Lollibob.

The pregnancy has taken a very heavy toll on me now as I’m finding carrying the weight very hard barely possible. My backs been giving me really bad problems and has become very unstable. Knees are wobbly, ankles seem like there permanently swollen and I’m not going to start on my pelvic structure! In spite of this long list of negativity, my unborn sprog seems very eager to come out as he/she is continuously knocking on the wall of tummy and I think I can hear a voice asking “if it’s time to come out yet”. No, I’m going barmy just a little impatient.

Anyway that’s my 31st Week, How is/was yours?

Bedtime for now so until next time,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...