Tuesday 21 August 2012

It's been a Week....



:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

I know it’s nearly a week since I last blogged. And I feel really bad but I’m sure it can be justified. I’ve been so busy recently as well as being really unwell (isn’t that the story of my life!).

I’ve been really tied up with making preparations for unborn child, Eid and even winter (I know there’s still some time but I rather do it now while I have the time).

My wild child has become quite a handful recently by being fussy about food, choosing to go out at unsuitable times and making a mess at all times!

My health has become the centre of attention at the moment with my iron being really low, I’m having lots of frequent blackouts, I can barely walk as i feel too much pressure on my back and the usual Joint Hypermobility Syndrome has got worse.

Regardless of all of this I am going to try to make it up to my darling blog by blogging everyday (please don’t hold me to it as sometimes I can barely lift my head up).

How have you been and what have you been doing?

I’m going to go now and type up my 31st Week Pregnancy Update so see you later alligators.


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...