Saturday 25 August 2012

32nd Week: Melancholy



:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

After a very long time, well it’s the first time during this pregnancy that I’m feeling melancholy. My 32nd week has been very sad and blue.

I can’t discuss what it is exactly that’s made me feel melancholy but what I can say is I don’t like feeling like this. You might think “who does?” but I have come across times in my past where I didn’t want to be happy or feel positivity, I was just content with feel unhappy, miserable and depressed. It was my way of avoiding disappointment or being let-down by life itself.

But some time ago I realised how I spent a lot of time being consumed by the negative side of life and I was missing out and neglecting the positive things in my life and that’s when I decided that even if I can’t help feeling melancholy I was at least going to try to be happy. Since then life has changed, now how negative things are I find something to smile about. But this week has had its toll on me and as much as there are many things for me to be happy about I just can’t manage to override the negativity. So, I’ve decided I’m just going to let nature take its course and not try too hard to find a way out of feeling like this.

Regardless of the melancholy, my unborn sprog is doing great and still getting big. I’ve been really feeling the weight on my back the last few days that I can’t even turn in bed or get of bed on my own.  

Anyway my lovelies, I don’t have much more to share about this week.

So until next time,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...