Monday 9 July 2012

24th Week: Purely Blissful



:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*’’’*:•-:

(UPDATE: Even though I wrote this during my 24th Week, I wasn’t able to upload it until now)

My 24th week of being pregnant has been purely blissful as all I’ve done during this week is relaxed! Even though the last few days I’ve had a really bad leg which has become really stiff, the comfort I’ve received from food, my loved ones and just the atmosphere generally has been utterly blissful.

:: Home-Made Cinammon Rolls, Yummmmmmmmmmmmm ::

Being the end of June, It was the first time I listed my Monthly Favourites yesterday (come & read about it HERE) and that has made me realise how many of my little luxuries I neglect. So, I’ve made a little note to myself to start paying more attention to my possessions!

As For my unborn sprog, he/she has been active as usual. The midwife visited yesterday and as usual we listened to the heart-beat which sounded like a race-horse according to my Wild Child.

Now, I’m off to see my Lovely friend that has come back from holiday. That’s for my blissful week, bow was your week?

So, until next time,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...