Saturday 21 July 2012

27th Week: Plain and Simple


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

My 27th Week has just been plain and simple without any major events or problems, which hasn’t been the story for the last few weeks. I’ve spent most of the week relaxing and doing bits and bobs around the house. Plain and simple isn’t a term I can usually use so today I’m going to make the most of the words and keep it plain and simple. Therefore, here are a few pictures to describe my week:

:: Baked a fruit cake ::
:: Planned Iftar ::
:: Took a short stroll with my wild child all dressed up for summer in shorts and sandals, even though it was raining ::
:: Prepared Curry Goat ::
:: Spent a day at the library with my wild child and he got his first library card (come & read about it  HERE) ::

My unborn sprog has been doing great, I didn’t think she/he could kick me anymore then she had been for the last few weeks but no he/she has outdone itself! Physically, I’ve been feeling quite weak and moaning about pain but compared to how much I’ve been relaxing I can’t really complain.

Well, that’s my 27th plain and simple week, how is/was yours?

That’s it for me today, until next time,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...