Wednesday 18 July 2012

NOT FAIR, Household Chores!!!


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

Hello Hello, so what have you been doing today? Well, This pregnant women as in I have spend the whole day doing chores and preparing for the first Iftar of the month of Ramadan this year, which is due upon us within three days. For those of you who don’t know what Iftar is, it’s the breaking of the fast on each day which happens just after sunset.

:: I make written plans for everything, so this is my written Iftar Plans (I also have a digital copy  on word, I thought I'll let you know :) ::

So, I’ve spent all day doing the usual household chores such as, doing the laundry, dusting furniture, re-organising items, moaning about being pregnant and it’s tired me out. I’m so tired that I’m hitting my bed and cuddling my body pillow as soon as finish uploading this post!

:: Rich Fruit Cake, Just after it come out of the oven ::

As for preparing for the Iftar I’ve baked a fruit cake (nearly after four years) and that smells absolutely yummy. So yummy, I’m still fighting over the thought of eating some but I know once I have a piece I might not be able to stop! Well now that I think of it, that’s not so bad is it, after all I am pregnant. What do you think, shall I eat some? Tell me I’ll listen to you (say yes wink, wink). I have also seasoned some goat to make Curry Goat which also smells wonderful but obviously I do not want to eat raw meat even though some pregnant women do crave for raw meat. EEEEWWWWW.

:: Prepared Curry Goat ::

Well, that’s all for me today lovelies, now you tell me how your day has been?

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...