Thursday 26 July 2012

A whole day spent in bed



:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

So my lovelies, I have spent the whole day in bed! I haven’t been being lazy (Even though I wish that was the reason), it’s because I had very bad night, last night, I was in excruciating pain throughout the whole night and it just left me too weak to even move today. I’m still in bed and probably wouldn’t have woken up if I didn’t feel like I was starving but to my disappointment there’s nothing to eat so wild child’s father has put some rice on to cook and then salad and rice it is for me tonight.

How was your day and what have you been doing? I’ve had the tele on in the background all day and all I could hear throughout the whole day was one thing or another thing about the Olympics and it’s driving me barmy. I’m not against the games or anything I just don’t like a big hype and so far there’s been too much controversy surrounding something that should be exciting and Fun. I planned to be abroad during the Olympic Games, just to avoid the chaos and anarchy, but unfortunately my plans didn’t pan out, now I’ve planned not to even dare to travel towards east London even though my mum lives 15 minutes away from Stratford City and I really want to see her. But, I’ve decided that it’s best if I stay away from the whole commotion.

Do you live in London and are the Olympics affecting your everyday living? If so share how you feel you’re being affected.

Anyway my darlings, I can’t keep my head up much so I’m going to be off,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...