Monday 16 July 2012

Mini Pregnancy Treat!


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

Oh am I excited to share this with you or what? My mini pregnancy treat, what is it you say? Well, I'm sure you've seen the picture already (So much for the anticipation) It's a Mama Mio Pregnancy Essential Kit! (my apologies if you think I’m over reacting but that’s how I woke up this morning)

:: My Mini Pregnancy Treat ::

Okay, I have to say it’s been some time I received this but I hadn’t opened until this morning! Why, I don’t know. I guess with everything going on, me being so unwell blah blah blah. I just didn’t come round to it. So, yes got this as a mini pregnancy treat from father bear (My Wild Child’s father), after he heard me nagging about my tummy itching and nothing working to relieve it.

The Mama Mio Pregnancy Essential Kit contains:

  • A 30ml Tummy Rub Butter which comes in a tube. It’s used for reducing existing stretchmarks and preventing from getting new ones. As well as to soothe itchiness.
  • A 30ml Lucky Legs pump bottle which is to relieve tired legs and feet
  • Lastly a 30ml Boob Tube pump bottle to firm up your breasts.


I couldn’t resist trying all three products and believe when I say they all smell heavenly especially the Lucky Legs. I can’t say much in regards to if they do what they’re supposed to do but I shall use it for a while and report back to you with a full review.

So, my lovelies what have you been doing and have you been treated or treated yourself recently? If so please share in the comments box below.

That’s all for now folks,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...