Tuesday 31 July 2012

♥ July Highlights ♥


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

This month has been a wonderful month for me with a few ill-spells. So, I thought I’d be great to end the month of July with a post that highlights all the little things that made this month so pleasant. Being pregnant, I’ve realised that it’s the small, tiny things that tend to have the most effect on me!

Here are the lovely moments captured in little boxes that should give you a good idea of my July 
(And by the way before you say anything, I'd like to say my life in general is centred around food so please don't be surprised about the amount of these moments are food related!):

:: Highlights of the month of July Part 1 ::
Indoor Summer Sunshine Party Surprise Mama Mio Pregnancy Treat I made my first Cinnamon Rolls Iftar Planning for the first of Ramadan Midnight-Pizza, Yummy! Small Strolls with my wild child all dressed for summer even though it was more like winter Baked a fruit cake after four years Fun-day in the Library Giving my sisters a cheeky wish list for unborn sprog’s items


:: July Highlights Part 2 ::
Indian Themed Iftar I've been loving my Dorma Duvet Ate three pieces of Chocolate Fudge cake this month Mughlai Kofta Curry Wonderful Evenings to go shopping Loving Bed-time with my Wild Child Another first, my very own Banoffee Pie My new found love, Angry Words This is what I woke upto today, Roses and sunshine on one plate. Wonderful Don't you think?


Well, those are some of my July Highlights, what are yours?


That's all for me for now, so until next time,



:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...