Monday 9 July 2012

Where have I been?



:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*’’’*:•-:

Hello my lovelies, I’m writing this quick post to just explain where have I been & why I’ve been absent for the last 10 or odd days. Well, no surprise here, I’ve been REALLY REALLY UNWELLL.

Not last Saturday but the Saturday before that, I ended up in A&E while I was on my way to visit a friend. What happened was, while I was walking up to my chums house I suddenly felt a sharp, tight pain in my pelvic area and my legs literally wouldn’t move. I collapsed on to the pavement and ended up calling an ambulance! After I was seen by the doctor I was told that it’s “Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction”! Long name Huh? That’s what I thought but then the doctor explained:

“It’s where the pelvic bone relaxes and prepares for the birth of the baby”

That made more sense to me. I wasn’t given any medication for the pain as they can’t give me anything stronger than what I am already on and I got another referral to physiotherapy.

And since then the pain hasn’t eased and walking has become a NO NO for me. I’ve literally been bed ridden as every time I try to move I feel that my pelvic bone is going to CRACK.  However, the last few days I have felt slightly better so I’ve decided to update my blog with the long overdue posts (24th Week already uploaded today Click HERE to read & I’m going to write the 25th Week after I upload this post).

So my lovelies that’s where I have been and why I’ve been away.

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...