Wednesday 25 July 2012

Blog Update And an Introduction to...



 :-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

The sun is shining, birds are singing and I can’t stop grinning. (Yes. Yes I know I’m a natural poet) Now then, this post is to give you a quick update about my blog.

When I started this blog in April, it was my personal space for everything and anything I felt like, but pregnancy and my health being the topics at hand this blog soon started to become a pregnancy/ health blog. However, every so often I’ve posted about my other passions such as cooking, fashion and recently I’ve come to realise that it doesn’t fit in with the theme of this blog.

So, a few weeks ago I thought I’d start another blog, Splendoursof Life which centres around my other passions that all fit in well together, such as Home, Lifestyle, Food, Fashion & Beauty etc. And Voila, I’ve had a great start. I don’t know how well I’m going manage both but so far I believe I’ve done well.

:: July's GlossyBox ::
Thus, from now on this blog is going to be based on motherhood, family, pregnancy and my other blog, so that means for this month’s GlossyBox review, you’ll have to head over to Splendours Of Life, the review isn’t up yet but will be by the end of today so have a look for it later on today.

I’m off to go put a roast on for tonight’s dinner, so until next time,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great box! Would love to get a UK glossybox here in Japan. haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...