Tuesday 10 July 2012

25th Week: POORLY!!!


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

Now, I know My 25th Week post is overdue, but as the title of this post states, it’s overdue because I have been very POORLY! Awwww, I actually feel sorry for myself thinking about last week. I wrote about it why I’ve been so poorly yesterday in this POST, so I won’t go on about it now.

As for the 25th Week itself, not much went on for me as I spent most of the week in bed, resting & watching tele. Honestly, that’s about it, not much to say about a week spent in bed moaning and feeling poorly. The highlight of the week was the presents my chums brought back for me from Sharm El Sheikh:

:: Aren't these just Beauuuuuutifuuuul ::

Also, my wild child made me laugh when he came to the conclusion that being pregnant is actually an illness and according to him he wasn’t in my tummy because he wouldn’t want me to be ill! It was a boring week for him as well due to not being able to go out much or play with his father L, because his father was too occupied with looking after me .

As for my bubble baby, he/she had taken a liking to the lower part of my abdominal area (more or less the pelvic region). I actually get my pelvic bone kicked instead of other parts that are more cushioned. Not that I need any more discomfort down there but oh well I guess no one can help where it decides to kick and inhabit right now! Other than that, my bubs is doing fine thank lord!

So that was My 25th Week, how was/is yours? I hope it’s not as poorly as mine.

Until next time,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...