Saturday 8 September 2012

34th Week: Productive!



:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

This is the last day of my 34th week, do you know what that means? I only have 35 days left to go! I’m so excited, actually it’s more than excitement and I can’t wait for the day to come when my unborn sprog won’t be unborn anymore and I will be able to hold him/her in my arms.

Enough of about my anticipation and more about my this week. My 34th Week has been very productive as I’ve done all the things I hoped to do and more.
  • Firstly, my baba’s cot bed is here, assembled and ready for him/her. If you would like to have a look at it click HERE.
  • Last week my machine broke down and that really upset me (I actually crawled up in bed and cried over it for a hour, talk about pregnancy hormones!). But I put my emotions aside, budgeted and ordered my new washing machine which is being delivered tomorrow. Also, that checks of one of the things of My Final Pregnancy Checklist, Click HERE to see what’s on my list.
  • Spent a lot of quality time with my wild child. I’m trying to give him my undivided attention as much as I can as I know that won’t be possible when the new additions here
  • I finished getting all my necessary bits for my hospital bag today so that’s all ready to be packed.
  • Sent my wild child and his father to the sea-side as it’s something I’ve been wanting to do all summer. They went this morning and just got in. Both of them had superb time, it’s just unfortunate I couldn’t go with them due to not being able to make long journeys at the moment.
  • Had my appointment with obstetrician yesterday and got my birth plan sorted. I haven’t been able to yet but will do a separate post on my appointment within the next few days.

It’s not a long list but I’m still very pleased with myself as it’s a few things of my head that I don’t have to worry about or feel bad about.

As productive as my 34th Week has been, the productivity has tired me out and exhausted me. So I’m not a happy bunny in regards to all the pain I’ve been feeling but it’s all been worth it. My unborn sprog has been good, moving as usual but not so much towards my pelvis which is good change as recently that has been causing me a lot of discomfort.

So, that’s my 34th Week, how is/was yours? Please share the doings of your week using the comments box below.

So, that’s all for now, until next time,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...