Friday 14 September 2012

Another One of Those Days....


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:
Yes, it’s been another one of those days where I’ve been in excruciating pain all day.
It all started about two AM this morning, when I started feeling really light headed and experienced pain in my lower tummy. Initially I put it down to the tuna mayo I had just gobbled down but then I realised it the pain was more like cramps. I started praying that it wasn’t contractions and that my baby was safe but the pain went on for about fifteen minutes and then it just disappeared. However, by that time my head was so light that I felt like I was floating in mid-air, I tried to work the feeling to my advantage by trying to go to sleep. But, when I eventually thought I was about to fall asleep I got pain shooting into my pelvis and hip and I couldn’t lie down. So, crouching down on the floor beside the bed with a head that I couldn’t hold up still was the only position I felt comfort in and eventually at six o clock in the morning, I somehow fell asleep with my body on the floor and head resting on the side of the bed!
So, since six o clock in the morning up until now, I’ve been in bed most of the time awake trying to sleep. Every time I’ve managed to fall asleep some part of my body has signalled discomfort which has woken me up!
That’s my day, how has your day been?
Anyway, I’m going to quickly type up today’s entry for my pregnancy eating diary then call it a day. So until tomorrow,
:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...