Wednesday 19 September 2012

From Early Morning Online Window Shopping to The Labour Ward!!!

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

I've gone from early morning window shopping to being in THE LABOUR WARD!!!

No, I'm not in labour. We'll I hope not!
So, what am I doing in the labour ward? Well after some online window shopping, around five o clock in the morning I started dehydrating and eventually feeling pain in my chest when I took deep breaths. Twenty minutes into it I couldn't talk or breath with out feeling severe pain. So, wild child's father called NHS direct they called me an ambulance and I was on my way to the A&E. I arrived at the A&E for about six, got the routine checks done (blood test, blood pressure, chest scan) which all reasonably came back normal except for the chest scan. Then I was told that I need to be checked for any blood clots and for that I had to come here, the labour ward.

Since coming here, I've been told that the ECG (baby monitor) is showing tightening in my tummy and that I'm going to be spending a few days here for all necessary investigations!

I can't express what I feel right now except that I feel very light-headed! Staying in hospitals is something I hate do I'm trying not to think about that too much. To be honest I'm trying not to think about anything incase I work myself up in a frenzy!

I'm sorry if none of this is making any sense as my head feels like a balloon and I don't even have the mind set to read back through what I've written.

So that's all for now,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...