Wednesday 5 September 2012

SLEEPLESS IN LONDON!!!


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

someecards.com - I CAN'T SLEEP!!!
:: I just love ecards, don't you??? ::
FORTY MINUTES PASSED ONE IN THE MORNING AND I CAN’T GO TO SLEEP! For the last few days I haven’t been able to sleep. How tired I am I just can’t manage to go to sleep. Thus, the title SLEEPLESS IN LONDON!

I’ve been in bed for three hours now, tossing and turning but there’s no sign of sleep. I’ve become so desperate that I even tried counting imaginary sheep tonight (I felt so barmy while doing it). I called my midwife and had a moan about it to her. It’s supposed to be quite common to not be able to sleep much in the late stages of pregnancy, but how can this be? Does it not make more sense for pregnant woman to be able to sleep more in the late stages so the body is ready and full of beans for when the time of giving birth comes? It would make more sense to me if my midwife old me that this is nature’s way of preparing me for the sleepless nights due ahead after the baby’s born.

Sometimes I do wonder if nature has a rebellious streak in it!

Honestly, it’s so annoying especially because there’s no specific reason to why I’m sleepless. Normally, I have trouble sleeping due to pain or being uncomfortable but these few days there has been no such cause. I’m so tired right now, that I can’t tell if what I’m writing is making sense or not so if it’s not please except my sincere apologies.

Anyway my lovelies have any of you suffered from this horrendous problem? If so how did you deal with being sleepless?

I’m going to go as I can feel mind going blank so until next time,

:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...