Monday 24 September 2012

36th Week: Agony!!!


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:
I’m back! I got discharged from hospital yesterday and I thought I’ll try to update you on my 36th Week as my update is over-due.
Well, simply put I’ve spent my 36th week in agony and that’s been from the start of the week. It was the start of the week when I suddenly got a really painful, itchy, weird rash in the middle of my left palm (if you would like to see what it looked like click HERE). The rash itched really severely and made my hand dry and I couldn’t stretch or clench my palm. I just felt like grating my hand with a cheese garter! That’s how bad it felt. I saw my GP on Monday in regards to the rash and even she couldn’t tell me what is was! I was given a tropical anti-biotic cream and told that if the rash doesn’t disappear within seven days of using it then I need to go back and see her again but luckily even though it hasn’t completely disappeared it has healed and practically not there anymore!
Then it was Tuesday night which I spent tired, sleepless and window shopping online. Window shopping for what? Click HERE to find out. But after finishing window shopping a severe case of chest pain, breathing difficulty landed me in A&E at six o clock in the morning on which was by now Wednesday. I spent the next few days in hospital on the Antenatal Ward which was a few of the most distressing, agonising days I’ve had in a very long time! I’m not going tell you much about it now as I’m hoping to do a separate post on my experience tomorrow or in the next few days.
Since coming home yesterday, I have been suffering a really bad hangover from all the medication I’ve been on during my stay in the hospital.
So, that was my 36th Week which I spent in agony. How was/is your 36th week? I hope it went well.
Anyway, that’s all from me today my lovelies. So until next time,
:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...