Monday 10 September 2012

My Pregnancy Eating Diary: Day Two


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

:: Not so much compared to my typical day ::
Today’s coming to an end so it’s time to make the entry for My Pregnancy Eating Diary. Would you like to know something weird? I haven’t eaten as much as I usually do today or yesterday, it’s not intentional. I actually have reasons to over eat (well I don’t really, nobody should have reasons to over eat) but I’ve been quite stressed out the last few days and food is my comfort. So, I don’t understand what’s happened to my appetite?
Anyway, I’m going to have to do some further investigation on that matter but for now here is what I ate today:
:: Keema Mattar (Lamb Mince cooked with peas) with two slices of bread at five in the morning!!!::
This is Some Lamb Mince curry which I ate with two slices of bread at five o clock in the morning!!! Talk about crazy. For some odd reason I woke up really hungry and it wasn’t peckish hungry, it was more like “GIVE ME SOME FOOD NOWWWWWWWWW!” so this is what I ate. Very filling but I think I fell asleep as soon as gobbled down the last bite as the memory is more like a dream. But, it couldn’t have been if I took the picture!
:: Tea & Biscuits for lunch ::
Didn’t want to eat breakfast so didn’t have any, I guess I was still full from the five AM meal. But, by lunch time I was feeling really weak, however I still didn’t want to eat any food and the only thing I wanted was a warm cup of tea but I thought I’ll have a few biscuits (exactly six pieces, I counted just for the sake of this post. Aren’t I committed?).
:: My "light" Supper ::
Today’s supper was quite light as well compared to my usual meals. Turkey Breast Sandwich with A packet of crisps (I’m sure they are considered crisps, if not then please do correct me) and a glass of Pepsi.
:: Now this one of my typical meals. Saag Aloo with rice and salad ::
Okay, I guess my appetite caught up with me and I just finished eating my second supper. Saag Aloo (spinach and potato dish) with rice and salad. Now I’m full.
Well, that’s all that I consumed today, what did you eat?
My humble bed is calling me so I have to go, until next time,
:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...