Wednesday 12 September 2012

Nostalgia Lane: Childhood Programs


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:
Good evening, how are you today? Since yesterday, I haven’t been feeling too great. Nothing serious just tired, weak and a little subtle than my usual self. I decided to spend most of my day in bed today hoping I don’t over exhaust myself even more. Somehow that one decision led on to a trip down nostalgia lane.
Watching tele while in bed with my wild child this morning, well watching Fireman Sam took me back to small twitter conversation I had yesterday. The conversation was on the topic of children’s programs from our childhood, what we remembered, what were our favourites etc. And this whole trip down nostalgia lane inspired me to share a tiny slice of my childhood with my wild child.
So, as you can probably assume by now, we have spent most of today watching children’s programs on the internet. Most of which are no longer broadcasted on tele. I was a 90’s child and I must say I had my fair share of good children’s program especially when I compare it to most of what’s on these days. However, I’m not going to go on about every program that became a part of my childhood, I’m just going to share a special few:
  • Sooty & Co.
  • Wizadora
  • Fun House
  • Bernard’s Watch
  • The Queen’s Nose
  • Art Attack
  • Danger Mouse
  • Sabrina the Teenage Witch
  • The Demon Headmaster

Well, they were just a few of my favourite, what were yours and do you share them with your child/children?
Anyway, that’s all for now,
:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...