Thursday 13 September 2012

My Pregnancy Eating Diary: Day Five


:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Greetings *•-:¦:-•:*’’’*:•-:
 
:: MY Pregnancy Eating Diary: Day Five ::
Hello my lovelies, it’s that time of the evening where I tell you what I fed my tummy today. My tummy’s intake today has been quite simple so let me not go on about it and just show you what I ate today.

:: Nothing like a good cup of tea after I've just woken up and even better with french toast! ::
For Breakfast, I ate a piece of French toast and with that I had a cup of tea. French toast is a weird one for me as sometimes I like it so much that I can two/three slices and at other times even the first bite just tastes horrible. Today was a case of the former it tasted really good, but I knew I’d feel bloated if I ate more than just one slice.

:: We wanted seconds for lunch but there wasn't any left ::
Left overs from yesterday’s dinner was what myself and wild child ate for lunch today. And as delicious as it tasted yesterday, it tasted even better today. Myself was so gutted when he wanted seconds and I had to tell him it was all finished. I won’t lie I wanted seconds as well!

:: Now doesn't that look delicious? ::
For dinner, we had Chana Masala (chick peas cooked in a spicy dry gravy) with rice, paratha and a cucumber & red onion salad. This is one of our signature vegetarian dishes at our humble abode. I personally find chickpeas to be so filling that once eating it, you realise that you don’t always need meat/fish to feel like you ate A PROPER MEAL!
Well, what I had today, what did you eat? Please do share.
That’s all for today folks, so until tomorrow,
:-•:*"*:•.-:¦:-•* Ta-ra *•-:¦:-•:*'''*:•-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...